• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to BEAT Dr Wily in World of Light (I played for 2 hours untill i beat him)

Swagen

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2802-6494-6120

This is not a tutorial video btw, more like a "watch me suffer for over 8 minutes (EDITED)"

But i managed to beat him in the end and if you'd like to know how then watch the end! :p

Enjoy! :D

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
Sure, if you want to do it the dumb way by fighting fairly.

Ness is the hardest of hard counters to Dr. Wily, and probably the hardest counter any spirit battle has. (Staff for Pauline is in second place).

PK Fire!
PK Fire!
PK Fire!
PK Fire!

Suck some pellets up for health with PK Magnet...

PK Fire!

You get the idea. With Ness it's almost impossible to lose because the Mega Men are an infinite supply of healing.

Last edited:

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
i did the down air spam with Toon Link, it literally helped for me cause i won on my first try with this xD

impossablank

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 4154 9068 4227
It took me just a few try's by putting on the Viridi spirit and using Link. His boomerang pierces through their pellets so it was really easy to zone them out.

Top Bottom