• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to be unpredictable with this new AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Are you tired of being read and so easily predicted? I know I am, so I've came up with this newly AT that makes Falco nearly UNPREDICTABLE. This AT only requires you to do one simple thing, and that is to change your controls to b-stick.

How does that make Falco unpredictable you ask? How many times has this happened to you; You're Falco on FD, camping the **** out of Luigi with SHDL and phantasming away when he gets close, but he reads you and breaks completely inverts your beak mid-phantasm with his nair? With this AT, that may stop happening to you.

How does it work? When you b-stick, you have to tilt diagonally in a direction slightly to fire your laser. It's a bit tricky at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it if you're boss enough. What happens; when you short hop double laser with b-stick, you're bound to ****up and either accidentally firebird or phantasm. You need to practice so that when you fuxup, you only do the phantasm. That way, you have no idea when you're going to fudup, hence never knowing when you're going to phantasm, which makes you completely unreadable, because there is nothing to read. It just happens.

I call this the Freebird Technique because you don't have much control of what Falco does. He just kinda does whatever he wants.
Video demonstration coming soon.

VIDEO UP:
As you can see, this AT is so effective that even the computer controller Ice Climbers couldn't even touch this. Let me note that there are TWO characters against one, and that computers react by reading your controller inputs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZSXUod3E_0

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I died when I clicked on the video

>_> not gonna lie this happens to me when playing Ike. I fair/nair when i mean the other

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
What I'm wondering is, why isn't this locked ? It's pointless.
And it isn't an AT, it's called inputting firebird and phantasm.
Not to mention this falls under 'Brawl Noobs guide Rule # 2 - Don't fall into a Pattern.".

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Dude, you just blew my mind. I think it's genius personally. Even for a joke, it's like one of those things that's so crazy it could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom