• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to be a 必殺技 Player! (Anti-Meta arts and advanced technique guide)

Guide How to be a 必殺技 Player! (Anti-Meta arts and advanced technique guide)

Akenaga X

Smash Rookie
Akenaga X submitted a new guide:

How to be a 必殺技 Player! (Anti-Meta arts and advanced technique guide) - Ever art has a property that most players don't see! Even vanilla Shulk!

Your arts offer protection. You are a 必殺技 player!

This is a short guide on how to think outside the box. You have to master art cancelling for some of these techniques.

Up B - your quick attack that protects you from grabs and attacks after you do an airdodge or laggy attack. Don't do the second hit against some characters, the first hit creates enough space at low percentages, and at higher percentages, the second is optional. It has about as much range as your dsmash and is...
Read more about this guide...

Akenaga X

Smash Rookie
Sorry all, but if you don't want to be a 必殺技 player then I'm afraid that this won't help you. There are many types of players out there. If you don't know how to begin being a 必殺技 player then don't rate my guide until you do.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Sorry all, but if you don't want to be a 必殺技 player then I'm afraid that this won't help you. There are many types of players out there. If you don't know how to begin being a 必殺技 player then don't rate my guide until you do.
um
what is a 必殺技 player

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
I'm seriously disappointed in you, since you seem to completely ignore everything but keep going with this... CRAP.

Take it down if you aren't going to appeal to reviews and just completely ignore them! Nobody is going to play like you do, however this 'nirvana' playstyle is! From all that I've gathered (And I've gotten a lot so far), you've beaten Nairo ONCE, AGES AGO. And now you've been on PS constantly talking crap about everyone else and ignoring them if they dislike your opinion.

Don't like shooting down people, but you need to stop.

Blaziken77

Smash Rookie
I too like being told about techniques that aren't about explained. Seriously, parts of this guide are cringeworthy.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Most Shulk players see your guide & ask, "What is a 必殺技 player?". If the majority of Shulk players don't even know what that means, I'd guess that you'd need to describe what it is in the first place so that the players can fully understand the type of motives that come with this kind of play-style.

What you should of probably done was explain what it actually means, what it does metagame-wise, & the perks about it. Otherwise, you have users read your guide & wonder, "Akenaga X's Sure-Killing-Art? Huh??".:ohwell:

Top Bottom