How to approach?

GatGoat

Smash Cadet
No tutorials or anything and i want to get good with Mewtwo :/
Watch Leffens Mewtwo, hes the only person that comes off top of my head who has a decent mewtwo. I remember him using alot of nairs, fairs, down tilts and up tilts. Mewtwos nair is especially good. He also has a decent chaingrab on spacies. Im not a mewtwo expert so good luck lol I personally would never use mewtwo, his tail has a hurtbox making him really easy to hit. hes also pretty slow so hes not good at approaching in general. But again, that nair tho.

Watch Leffens Mewtwo, hes the only person that comes off top of my head who has a decent mewtwo. I remember him using alot of nairs, fairs, down tilts and up tilts. Mewtwos nair is especially good. He also has a decent chaingrab on spacies. Im not a mewtwo expert so good luck lol I personally would never use mewtwo, his tail has a hurtbox making him really easy to hit. hes also pretty slow so hes not good at approaching in general. But again, that nair tho.
Yeah but i want to duke it out with my favorite Nintendo character make him a secondary or smthn like that