• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How the hell do you beat samus?

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
I just played the dumbest game in my life. A coward samus player that did nothing but spam down b and ran away the entire match while charging neutral b. There was PHYSICALLY NOTHING I COULD DO. This is the first game I have ever played where there was simply no.way.to.do.anything. It was ****ing absurd. It's good to see that projectile spamming in this game is still as broken and ******** as ever.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
dedede. And no approaching by air did nothing because her airs come out faster.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Thats always been a losing MU for Dedede. Maybe try someone withe better mobiity or long range projectiles like ROB

SecretAsianMan

Smash Apprentice
If you are set on using D3 in this MU (not recommended) there are 2 ways of going about this:
A). rush her so she doesn't have the opportunity to camp
B). stand back and shield everything, inhale some, toss gordos and force an approach

Both ways are risky things to do but are really the only things we can do against samus. To rush down we need to do many properly spaced Nairs so that they clang with your belly. Shielding while approaching is also a good thing to do. If you want her to come out of the hidey hole its very risky as she can (literally) just shoot you. Another thing to keep in mind is that she can cover only horizontal area but she can't cover any vertical area, and you got multi jumps and a gigantic Fair. It really boils down to how much you can outsmart her B-button spam.

Top Bottom