• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda How the heck have Talon and Ingo lived so long?!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I believe in each game except Majora's Mask. There is an about...100 Year Gap between games. So How can Talon and Ingo still be living in multiple games? Kinda Random Question But I'm Just curious

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Don't Talon and Ingo only appear in Ocarina of time?.
Their alternate versions (Milk Bar owner and Gorman) appear in Majora's Mask but that"s about it.

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
The obvious answer is that Reincarnation indisputably exist in the Zelda universe, and it does not just effect the holders of the triforce, because Malon, Talon, Ingo, Beedle, Tingle, Impa, the Oracles, Mutoh the Carpenter, and possibly a few others I'm forgetting, also reincarnate in other games besides Majora's Mask.

Don't Talon and Ingo only appear in Ocarina of time?.
Their alternate versions (Milk Bar owner and Gorman) appear in Majora's Mask but that"s about it.
Malon, Talon, and Ingo have also appeared in Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventures, Oracle of Seasons, and A Link Between Worlds ( Well, that last one was just Talon and Ingo, no Malon in ALBW )

Top Bottom