• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How open wouldeveryone be to Dead by Daylight killers in Smash?

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
There are so many good killers in Dead by Daylight, and I think they should have a fair shot to fight in Smash.

What is Smash?
A very popular horror game, similar to that of a Cat & Mouse fight like everyones favorite cartoons.

What could Come?
It features dozens of horror icons like Michael Myers, Leatherface, The Demogorgon, and even Freddy Krueger. Of course none of these licenced movie monsters would get in due to bot originating in a video game.
It also has plenty of powerful killers made in the game, like The Trapper or The GhostFace. They could all fit nicely into the smash

My idea:
This could be the first of multiple fighters that feature different characters for each move.

Heres a moveset:
Nuetral: Trapper - Slash
Nuetral Special: Spirit - Long Slash
(Just a longer ranged Slash)
Up Special/Recovery: Nurse - Blink and Slash
(Blink and slash upwards)
Side Special: Hillbilly - Chainsaw Run
(Run to the side of the map you are looking at rapidly, quickly slashing your chainsaw back and forth to attack)
Down Special: Trapper - Trap
(Puts down a bear trap that catches whoever steps on it for like 10 seconds)
Up Tilt: Hag - Hag Swipe
(Uses her powerful weaponized claw to swipe the air above her)
Down Tilt: GhostFace - Night Shroud Jab
(Multiple Jabs in the direction the character is facing)
Side Tilt: Wraith - Weeping Bell
(Wraith sounds the bell which knocks back enemies in radius)
Final Smash: Entity's Wrath
(Summons the Entity to claw at sections of the map. His claws automatically throw enemies it touches off the map)

What do you think? Comment below

Oddball

Smash Lord
I like the designs of many of them and I'm not against horror characters in Smash. In fact, one of my most wanted characters is Pious Agustus from Eternal Darkness. These guys though, their deigns and moves might be a bit intense for Smash.

Of course Konami did managed to get Pyramid Head in a kid friendly Track and Field game, so I guess it's possibe.

Voodoo7995

Smash Journeyman
I like the designs of many of them and I'm not against horror characters in Smash. In fact, one of my most wanted characters is Pious Agustus from Eternal Darkness. These guys though, their deigns and moves might be a bit intense for Smash.

Of course Konami did managed to get Pyramid Head in a kid friendly Track and Field game, so I guess it's possibe.
I do agree that they are a bit dark, but like you saidb Pyramid Head was in kids games....
You and me definately arenct the only ones that want this, as I also have an account over there on the Dead by Daylight Forums. There I posted something similar, and it got tons of great feedback about how almost everyone there wanted this.

It could definately happen if Sakurai would dig deep to find good characters.

Top Bottom