• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much would you pay for Smash 4?

iankobe

Smash Lord
Hi guys,

I never really post anything classified on Smashboards but thought this should be the best place to post this. I'm thinking of selling my Wii U console and all of my games all together as I already have a Switch myself and a Melee player.

I like Smash 4 but never really got too much into it except for friendlies. Smash Ultimate is coming out next week as well and I never really touch the Wii U. So I was wondering what is a fair price any of you would pay for it? It's a Black WiiU deluxe.

Thanks guys!

Zeldacenter

Smash Rookie
I’m not currently looking to buy a Wii U, but the best you can realistically get for it is probably 150$ if it’s in good working condition cause you can get them pretty cheap off eBay

Last edited:
Top Bottom