• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much better are combo's on n64 ssb?

Perfect Garret

Smash Rookie
I've seen 10 to 18 hit combo's on n64 is it even possible to get a combo that high on melee or is n64 the best for combo's?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I've seen 10 to 18 hit combo's on n64 is it even possible to get a combo that high on melee or is n64 the best for combo's?
64 is the best for combos yes. More hitstun and a lack of air dodges among more technical things.

Sorry for the late responses. The entirety of the community moved to Facebook.

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
the entirety of the community moved to Facebook.[/QUOTE said:
which is the worst thing ever for many reasons including the fact you will get flamed on facebook for asking questions about the game and everyone thinks theyre a tough guy on there, idk why, guess cuz its facebook

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
64 is the best for combos yes. More hitstun and a lack of air dodges among more technical things.

Sorry for the late responses. The entirety of the community moved to Facebook.
which is the worst thing ever for many reasons including the fact you will get flamed on facebook for asking questions about the game and everyone thinks theyre a tough guy on there, idk why, guess cuz its facebook

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Facebook is vile... It really is a sad that the community has moved from Smash Boards, to such a toxic environment. It's a shame more people are not on the sub-reddit for SSB64. Even though I'm new to SB, for what it's worth, I still tend to check in every other day, or so. I know there's still one or two, who do likewise. So maybe a few smash board irregulars might just stick around?
It's rare but people go on. Was searching for an old post. You can also use the discord.
Smasher just mad as he got banned for reasons.

Internal Frickface

Smash Cadet
going back to the subject of this thread initially, smash 64's combos are not what i'd say insane, but rather just ridiculous, because of how much hitstun there is, and the fact that z-cancelling cuts pretty much all of your ending lag, which leads to some wacky stuff

smash 64 hitstun is also the reason why kirby u-tilt spam works

Top Bottom