• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many separate hitboxes on the sword?

CP Adagio

Smash Cadet
I understand the hitboxes that have been posted on these boards in gif form, but on Marth's sword how many different hitboxes are there? By that I mean hitboxes with different damage/knockback. Is it just the tip and the blade or is there an even weaker part of the sword at the base of the sword? Thanks, just switched to marth from Falco so I need some knowledge

ridemyboat

Smash Apprentice
I recommend looking at them on ikneedata.com, because there are a few.

Sycorax

Smash Ace
I understand the hitboxes that have been posted on these boards in gif form, but on Marth's sword how many different hitboxes are there? By that I mean hitboxes with different damage/knockback. Is it just the tip and the blade or is there an even weaker part of the sword at the base of the sword? Thanks, just switched to marth from Falco so I need some knowledge
You can look up that stuff on ssbwiki.com, e.g. http://www.ssbwiki.com/Marth_(SSBM)/Forward_aerial

Link24a

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Link24b
3DS FC
1418-6839-5991
Essentially there's 2-4

Theres 4 bubbles for every hit but some only have two different knockbacks (fsmash)
And some have 4 different knockbacks (back air I believe)

Top Bottom