• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many of you will main one of SSBB Sheik's semiclones?

1FC0

Smash Lord
Now that it has been confirmed that Smash Ultimate gets SSBB Sheik semiclones I wonder how many of you will switch to them as main. Personally I liked Sheik's SSBB moveset so I will probably be using one of the semiclones as secondary.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
wtf is a sheik semiclone ? there aren't any clones/echoes based on sheik..

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
wtf is a sheik semiclone ? there aren't any clones/echoes based on sheik..
My guess is that it's a joke and he's poking fun at how Simon's/Richter's whip-twirling move acts like Sheik's Chain from Melee/Brawl. I could be wrong, though.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Well if that's the case then it's very likely I'll main Richter but it depends on if I actually like playing him. I love Richter and a huge fan of the series but it's all pointless if I don't like how he plays lol

Bayopuff

Smash Apprentice
If Impa is in SSBU, she's welcome to join my tertiaries list.

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
I'm getting back into playing Sheik, so if Impa is in Smash I might as well play her. I already play Zelda, might as well play someone other than better Zelda.

1FC0

Smash Lord
My guess is that it's a joke and he's poking fun at how Simon's/Richter's whip-twirling move acts like Sheik's Chain from Melee/Brawl. I could be wrong, though.
It seems they also got Sheik's Dair.

Although Dair was not that important to Sheik in SSBB, Chain was one of his most defining moves. I played Sheik a few times and also played OoT (which is his origin game) so I know a lot about Sheik.

If you guys do decide to main Belmont then just ask me for advice because having played SSBB Sheik a few times I know how to work with Belmont's moveset.

Top Bottom