How many of you will main one of SSBB Sheik's semiclones?

1FC0

Smash Lord
Now that it has been confirmed that Smash Ultimate gets SSBB Sheik semiclones I wonder how many of you will switch to them as main. Personally I liked Sheik's SSBB moveset so I will probably be using one of the semiclones as secondary.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
NNID
ArikadoSD
wtf is a sheik semiclone ? there aren't any clones/echoes based on sheik..

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Premium
wtf is a sheik semiclone ? there aren't any clones/echoes based on sheik..
My guess is that it's a joke and he's poking fun at how Simon's/Richter's whip-twirling move acts like Sheik's Chain from Melee/Brawl. I could be wrong, though.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
NNID
ArikadoSD
Well if that's the case then it's very likely I'll main Richter but it depends on if I actually like playing him. I love Richter and a huge fan of the series but it's all pointless if I don't like how he plays lol

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
I'm getting back into playing Sheik, so if Impa is in Smash I might as well play her. I already play Zelda, might as well play someone other than better Zelda.

1FC0

Smash Lord
My guess is that it's a joke and he's poking fun at how Simon's/Richter's whip-twirling move acts like Sheik's Chain from Melee/Brawl. I could be wrong, though.
It seems they also got Sheik's Dair.

Although Dair was not that important to Sheik in SSBB, Chain was one of his most defining moves. I played Sheik a few times and also played OoT (which is his origin game) so I know a lot about Sheik.

If you guys do decide to main Belmont then just ask me for advice because having played SSBB Sheik a few times I know how to work with Belmont's moveset.