• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long will it take to get all the characters instructions out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Of course i mean a HowTo instructions on how to unlock every character, How long do you think it will take after the game's release to get that out on the internet?

Raijinken

Smash Master
Assuming Nintendo doesn't give it to us (like they did for Brawl), about one day after Japan's release for it to be around and available in at least English and Japanese.

Raijinken

Smash Master
They did that? What jerks.
I can't recall exactly when, but I know they eventually added unlock info for all characters and stages. I know it wasn't initially there, I just can't remember if it was added after JP release, US release, or even later.

I'm going to be looking everything up via internet and footage of the Japanese version, I'll probably compile a list somewhere and, if no one else posts it, might put it around here for people also interested in spoilers.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I can't say for sure because I went on media black out for the first week or so when Brawl came out but I'm willing to bet money we will know for sure after the first month with the Japanese release.

Hong

The Strongest
@ RedFly RedFly
Even though this is more about the time it will take to decipher the method than the method itself, I have moved your thread to the character forum since it's more relative overall. Thanks. :)

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Im sure someone will will have a 24-hour marathon on his 3DS Smash Bros and have all the info by day 2. Hopefully its not like Mario Kart 8, just play to unlock. It would be nice for certain reasons, but there will be no satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom