• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is Pac-Man’s playstyle at a high level?

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
For research.
Definitely one of the more underrated characters but I believe once mastered he is definitely a force currently but once the meta sinks in unless buffed he won’t see much life in LANs. Sinji mains him and was considered to be the best in sm4sh and has had good luck in ulti as well.

Corbin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nibrocofthepuddn
A player named Tea was impressive at Frostbite:

Shounentism

Smash Rookie
As someone who mains PAC themselves, I can easily say that PAC is one of those hit or miss characters, definitely underrated but can be lethal at high levels. His speed buffs really help him allot in my opinion.

Gamer Cube

Smash Apprentice
A player named Tea was impressive at Frostbite:

I have seen him as well and if you know how to control the Pacs projectiles and aerials he is definitely a really good character for competitive play, considering no one is familiar with fighting Pac-Man.

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
I feel Pac-Man isn't easy. Not a lot of people play difficult characters in Smash. At the very least, not that I see in my own persona meta. It's flavor of the month or whoever gets results for the least amount of effort. Like in Smash 4, he requires a LOT of knowledge about his own move set and how to make it work, when to make it work and actually making work out of it. This turns a lot of people off, so it's difficult to say WHERE he could end up if only a very select few are playing him at ANY level. I believe he's capable of beating most anyone in this roster but not without challenges against upper tiers (Palutena, for example, just like in the first video, is my TOUGHEST match up personally. I struggle so hard against her in our local meta as well. She is a near perfect counter to our game plan).

He's regarded, at the very least, as high tier by most credible sources. He can only go up, IMO, if he gets played more and his tech is taken to new heights. I just know I won't be the one doing it but I'll be trying my darnedest!

Top Bottom