• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How good are third Party Gamecube Controller Adapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldmanKarp

Smash Cadet
Has anyone tried out the third party gamecube controller adapters such as Mayflash's? I haven't been able to find any information on how reliable they other than one comment on some article saying there is a slight input lag or something compared to Nintendo's.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there. First of all, this is the Smash for 3DS general discussion section. If I'm not mistaken you where looking for the Wii U general section correct? On the other hand, this question has been asked previously. Someone had given a mini review after purchasing the adapter. You can read that thread by clicking this link. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

OldmanKarp

Smash Cadet
Oh my bad, I accidently made this thread in the wrong section, i meant to make it in the Wii U general discussion section. Thanks for the link though!

Last edited:

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
My friend got one of Amazon this week, works fine he hasn't had any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom