• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How exactly do i get pirahna plant?

Glenkobski

Smash Rookie
I just saw that pirahna plant would be a playable fighter and will be free for everyone who pre-ordered.
But how do i get him if i pre-ordered the game physical? i ordered the one with a GC controller and adapter last week.
I dont know if i get a code or something or how my switch will know that i pre-ordered the game (which i didn’t do from nintendos official website).

D

Deleted member

In the video, all you have to do is register your physical copy of Ultimate to get the Gold Points, which can be done on the main menu of the console. Once you register it, Piranha Plant is yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenkobski

Smash Rookie
In the video, all you have to do is register your physical copy of Ultimate to get the Gold Points, which can be done on the main menu of the console. Once you register it, Piranha Plant is yours.

D

Deleted member

How do you get Piranha Plant if you buy digitally?

Troykv

Smash Master
How do you get Piranha Plant if you buy digitally?
I think you get it from the get-go because you game is already connected to the Nintendo Account, and you already get the gold coins.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
I haven't done much with the online features of the switch. What is registering and how do you do it?

D

Deleted member

I haven't done much with the online features of the switch. What is registering and how do you do it?
If you press the Minus button on the Left Joy-Con when highlighting a game, you can highlight a list of information, such as updating or deleting the software. You can also register the game if you have a MyNintendo account connected to said Switch, and by registering the game, you get the points and the Plant.

Of course, if you buy digitally, the Plant is yours automatically.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
If you press the Minus button on the Left Joy-Con when highlighting a game, you can highlight a list of information, such as updating or deleting the software. You can also register the game if you have a MyNintendo account connected to said Switch, and by registering the game, you get the points and the Plant.

Of course, if you buy digitally, the Plant is yours automatically.
And what's the window of time to get him free again?

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
I just saw that pirahna plant would be a playable fighter and will be free for everyone who pre-ordered.
But how do i get him if i pre-ordered the game physical? i ordered the one with a GC controller and adapter last week.
I dont know if i get a code or something or how my switch will know that i pre-ordered the game (which i didn’t do from nintendos official website).
People only get the DLC code thru email if they pre-ordered it digitally. But if you pre-ordered the retail version, you have to wait till its released for it to be delivered to you in the mail & you have to register the game card & go to my Nintendo for gold award points. But you gotta sign up to get it.

Last edited:

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
Hey can I sign up at "My Nintendo" by using my Nintendo switch console once I register my game card to get gold points & to get piranha or do I have to sign up at My Nintendo on the computer?

Last edited:

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
People only get the DLC code thru email if they pre-ordered it digitally. But if you pre-ordered the retail version, you have to wait till its released for it to be delivered to you in the mail & you have to register the game card & go to my Nintendo for gold award points. But you gotta sign up to get it they said.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What everyone else is saying is true...but to make it less easy to understand...he’s the Mewtwo of Smash Ultimate

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So I just got the switch yesterday

So basicly all I have to do is hit “Earn Points (Game Card version only).”

Then clicked the account

Then all I have to do is wait for the code right?

Asking since I’m a newbie of the switch

KatKit

Smash Lord
So I just got the switch yesterday

So basicly all I have to do is hit “Earn Points (Game Card version only).”

Then clicked the account

Then all I have to do is wait for the code right?

Asking since I’m a newbie of the switch
Yep! Then enter the code (that will be sent to your email) on the E-shop, and wait for The Plant to be released. Once he's out, download him for free.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Yep! Then enter the code (that will be sent to your email) on the E-shop, and wait for The Plant to be released. Once he's out, download him for free.
Just waiting for my password now then since it said within 10 business days

Last edited:
Top Bottom