• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does Ultimate Razer Choose his controller port with Wii mote and Nunchuck?

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
So anyone know? Oh btw, if this is not the place to ask this question i apologize Mods, I just didn't know where else to put it/ask it.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
but its a more of a wiimote question really. and besides i dont know him, he wouldnt answer to me lol.

Anyway i found out how to do it. Can someone close this topic?

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
That's one of the stupidest questions ever posted. He likes it, that must be the reason.
He might've started with it. Whatever is the case, you should be able to guess by yourself...

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
That's one of the stupidest questions ever posted. He likes it, that must be the reason.
He might've started with it. Whatever is the case, you should be able to guess by yourself...
A ******** response for a ******** question. He was asking how he chose the port, not why he uses one. RTFM

I'm assuming that he himself doesn't choose a port, but the other people choose the port in doubles. Other than that, I'm not positive since I don't use one lol

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
A ******** response for a ******** question. He was asking how he chose the port, not why he uses one. RTFM

I'm assuming that he himself doesn't choose a port, but the other people choose the port in doubles. Other than that, I'm not positive since I don't use one lol
I just re-read it again.
Man, I fail very bad.
I should go to bed.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
If this is supposed to be directed to all wiimote/nunchuck users, why mention someone's name in the title?

Princz15

Smash Apprentice

Not Doubles. In Singles, but I figured it out.
I just re-read it again.
Man, I fail very bad.
I should go to bed.
Yes you do. Go to bed.

If this is supposed to be directed to all wiimote/nunchuck users, why mention someone's name in the title?
Because He's the only person I know of that uses it in Competitive play and uses it well.

Mods, Please close this Thread.

Craeter

Smash Apprentice
Well gc controllers take up whichever port they are in and obviously won't let a wiichuck connect to that port. I'm sure he either discusses what port the other player should have in relation to his in singles, or just doesn't care.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Can someone give a clear cut response to this before I close it?

I'm curious as well since I never use them. But I want to know in case I need to show someone at a tournament.

The easiest way would be to let the other opponent/s plug in first though. I'm just wondering if there's another method.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
Can someone give a clear cut response to this before I close it?

I'm curious as well since I never use them. But I want to know in case I need to show someone at a tournament.

The easiest way would be to let the other opponent/s plug in first though. I'm just wondering if there's another method.
Right There, Right On!

Top Bottom