• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does Pichu feel?

AkkoBestuGrill

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3626-4449-6484
I don't have ultimate yet but compared to Melee how does he feel now? Has he gotten better or is he the same?

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
Definitely improved. He's the lightest character in the game, but has the mobility and size to make up for it. It feels really satisfying to zip around your enemies when they can't do anything about it. However, I think it's largely decided that Pikachu, for now, is just the better pick.

Very inconsistent kill options, and dying early is made worse by damaging yourself. There is potential in the character, but not nearly enough for high tier.

Cows

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, after talking to a few people who mained Pika in Smash 4, I found that a few players are switching to Pichu because he feels the closest to how Pika was in brawl and 4. Pikachu's new Nair is really messing with me. Might just be me though...

Pallette swap

Smash Rookie
He feels a lot like smash 4 pikachu did, more so than ultimate pikachu does. This also might just be me but he feels really heavy, not as in living long because he dies at like 50 to a strong attack but in fall speed, even without fast falling it feels like you land really quick

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
He feels a lot like smash 4 pikachu did, more so than ultimate pikachu does. This also might just be me but he feels really heavy, not as in living long because he dies at like 50 to a strong attack but in fall speed, even without fast falling it feels like you land really quick
Apparently, he has the same fall speed he had in Melee (1.9) which means that instead of an average fall speed, he has the 5th fastest fall speed.

Top Bottom