• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does Mewtwo's Up-B work now?

Vafe

Smash Rookie
Sometimes I can't do moves out of it (in free fall), sometimes I can. Can somebody explain it to me? Thanks!

Fix I guess:
I found it out, it was because It was because tap jump was enabled, and every time I went to approach with up b > fair (going horizontal) I would slightly just use my double jump going for the up b, so I turned tap jump off and its all good now :D

Last edited:

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Elaborate more please.
You really can't attack out of his up b due to ending lag but the ending lag has decreased plus if you teleport to the ledge that will get rid of the ending lag

Vafe

Smash Rookie
You really can't attack out of his up b due to ending lag but the ending lag has decreased plus if you teleport to the ledge that will get rid of the ending lag
Thank for the help. But I have solved my problamo. Thanks!

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
You have a 3-frame window at the start of your DJ where Teleporting out of it will still enable you to act, so Tap Jump Off isn't actually required.

Top Bottom