• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Does Eyeheartlovetap...

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Do fade back DJC'd fairs so easily? I just can't seem to figure out the correct button mapping to make it simple. I currently use X as my jump and Y as an attack, and while I can do fade back aerials by tapping the two quickly, I can't consistently fair out of it like he can, seemingly. I can do it correctly about a quarter of the time or so, but it mostly just comes out as bairs.

Example shown here 30 seconds in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QsKacCI52s

If anyone could help me out on this, it'd be most appreciated.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You have to input a Forward Air within the first 6 frames as soon as you input a Double Jump. Anything after that makes Yoshi turn around in his Jump.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
You have to input a Forward Air within the first 6 frames as soon as you input a Double Jump. Anything after that makes Yoshi turn around in his Jump.
Thanks. It feels difficult to do, even moreso when trying it from the left direction rather than the right for some reason, but I guess I'll just have to keep practicing at it.

DankPancake

Smash Rookie
Can you time stamp exactly what youre talking about?

EDIT: jk. I cant read . . "30 seconds in"

Last edited:

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
C stick your Fair and let go of back on the analog stick to avoid turning around. You can immediately go back to that position for more backwards momentum if you choose.

Top Bottom