• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you shino stall

Brooster77

Smash Rookie
Ive seen the videos. But I wanna know if most people use the c-stick or the analog stick to do the initial drop.

I've had more successful stalls with the analog stick, but the c-stick seems to give you more control over the timing and be less punishing if I don't get it right.

Poccoishere

Smash Cadet
Never knew you could use the c-stick to let go of ledge noice. But I use the analog stick and cry with the whip comes out.

Poccoishere

Smash Cadet
My most common mistake using the cstick method (other then not letting go of the ledge soon enough) is actually trying to direct my teleport downward too soon. So out comes Zelda :0.
I never actually had that problem because I would basically stay up until i saw my poof then aim down. Also letting go and turing to zelda/sheik(same idea and no clue what name of that tech is) is actually pretty strong when you recover as the former.

Top Bottom