• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you play Wii Fit? And why do you use that playstyle?

BoxedOccaBerrys

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BoXeDOccaBerrys
Personally, I prefer the defensive side of her playstyle, the confusion it creates when you are off stage, the amount of patience you need... It just... It's my favorite.

Plus the amount of salt I get makes me laugh!

So, what about you people browsing this dead board? <3

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Footsies~(◡‿◡✿)
The more and more I learn about WFT the more I feel like that's the way she's supposed to be played.

sam☆jam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MiracleJeanacle
3DS FC
1032-1249-3789
it depends a lot on who I'm fighting, but if possible I try to zone as much as I can. Charging SS is a great way to force people to approach, and the fact that it can be canceled into dashgrab, header, or mixed up to bait shield drops just makes it even better. If my opponent adapts, I switch to footsies

I love fighting against Link too, because after getting pegged by a few Sun Salutations, they try to walk so the Hylian shield blocks my projectiles... Then I just short hop and blast them anyway xD

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
I tend to move in and out of my opponents zone and when they over commit I punish and if they do nothing right in front of me, I will exploit the 17 frames of reaction time. The ledge is a retreating option and I will not go back onstage until the coast is clear. Plenty of back airs and suns.

RichWalk9891

Smash Cadet
I tend to have an aggressive playstyle with Wii Fit Trainer when up close, and a more defensive approach when opponents are far away.

If the opponent is far away enough, I use Sun Salutation and Deep Breathing to recover minuscule health while deal damage from afar, especially when combined with her other projectile, Header. Sometimes I try to 'snipe' my opponent with a Header once they're far away enough to KO them.

Up close, I generally take advantage of Wii Fit Trainer's NAir and Header combo to rack up damage, and throw out a FSmash or DSmash once I'm confident that I can land it, or even a Spike Header if my opponent is trying to recover. I also use crouch to dodge attacks and sneak in an attack of my own when I can.

Top Bottom