• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you guys warm up in practice mode

Pickalink

Smash Rookie
Got the game 3 weeks ago and want to get better, ive played brawl and other platform fighters like slap city and rivals and i would warm up by just doing movement stuf like wave dashing dash dancing and stuf like that but i dont know where to start with ultimate

Mishiero

Smash Rookie
I usually practice my combos on training bots. I also warm up my hands literally, I heat up a towel and heat my hands up using that. It might just be the placebo effect, but when I heat my hands using the towel I feel like my reflexes are a little betterer.

Nubby

Smash Cadet
I usually practice my combos on training bots. I also warm up my hands literally, I heat up a towel and heat my hands up using that. It might just be the placebo effect, but when I heat my hands using the towel I feel like my reflexes are a little betterer.
I started doing this too and it helps XD

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Hmm are you talking about playing online, or playing before a tournament set or something.

Usually I kind of just start queuing matches and don't worry too much. I usually do kind of lousy my first few matches but then kind of get into it.

Top Bottom