How do you guys warm up in practice mode

Pickalink

Smash Rookie
Got the game 3 weeks ago and want to get better, ive played brawl and other platform fighters like slap city and rivals and i would warm up by just doing movement stuf like wave dashing dash dancing and stuf like that but i dont know where to start with ultimate

Mishiero

Smash Rookie
I usually practice my combos on training bots. I also warm up my hands literally, I heat up a towel and heat my hands up using that. It might just be the placebo effect, but when I heat my hands using the towel I feel like my reflexes are a little betterer.

Nubby

Smash Cadet
I usually practice my combos on training bots. I also warm up my hands literally, I heat up a towel and heat my hands up using that. It might just be the placebo effect, but when I heat my hands using the towel I feel like my reflexes are a little betterer.
I started doing this too and it helps XD

Predatoria

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5219-6817-7975
Hmm are you talking about playing online, or playing before a tournament set or something.

Usually I kind of just start queuing matches and don't worry too much. I usually do kind of lousy my first few matches but then kind of get into it.