• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you guys incorporate Pivot in Ness gameplay?

Peléo

Smash Rookie
Recently I've been experimenting pivot approaches with Ness a lot. How can he benefit from this technique?

Until now I've had decent sucess with this 2 options:

-dash dance into pivot f-smash,
-pivot utilt/highdo ftilt, specially against cornered opponents, which many times go for a crossup in this position.

PK Illuminati

Banned via Warnings
Recently I've been experimenting pivot approaches with Ness a lot. How can he benefit from this technique?

Until now I've had decent sucess with this 2 options:

-dash dance into pivot f-smash,
-pivot utilt/highdo ftilt, specially against cornered opponents, which many times go for a crossup in this position.
i use dash dance into pivot f-smash, but i also like DJC fair and DJC bair with it too

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
I do Pivot up angled- ftilt against spacies sometimes if theyre trying to approach me with a nair, for some reason up angled ftilt usually beats nair from spacies. Forward angled f tilt is good and faster than fsmash if youre trying to get them off stage and theyre cornered. That works on all characters
Pivot fsmash and DJC Bair are my favorite though.

Top Bottom