• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you deal with Marth spacing with f-air?

KirbyFan20

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FlameMaster93
3DS FC
4811-7980-0973
Feels like there's almost nothing I can do against this move when it's spaced.

Anyone have advice for this?

KirbyFan20

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FlameMaster93
3DS FC
4811-7980-0973
Feel free to put these in the Q&A thread
I did, but I got absolutely no responses after waiting several days.

Now look at how fast this thread got answers.

I have a friends who mains marth and I'm usually able to get through his fairs by shielding and getting in a grab as he lands.
Thank you, I'll have to try this next time.

breadstick24

Smash Rookie
Marth's Fair has a decent amount of endlag and he can't follow up with anything after it without using his double jump. just shield and dash in to get below him. Be sure not to get shield breaker'd but going in is your best bet. Marth's worst position is directly above kirby because his Dair is SO laggy and Marths Nair won't hit that low so just shield then go in. Dash attack works fine and so does short hop U-air

ILikeSpheres

Smash Rookie
If he's being too predictable, rar bair him since it has way less startup. Otherwise, just shield. ftilting won't help much because I believe that he can punish them on shield.

Top Bottom