• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you dair a spacies recovery without trading

Yashoku

Smash Rookie
I see many other peaches diar spacies when they up b to ledge while ridding the wall without getting hit by the fire but when I dair we trade and I can't edge guard them. How do I dair them without trading?

Ezlo

Smash Cadet

When you look at this, you can see pretty clearly that the disjoint is best both directly below and directly in front of Peach. To land the dair without trading, you have to practice getting the right spacing and the right timing.
The timing just comes with repeated practice, and familiarity with when Dair comes out. If you're trading, chances are you're a little bit too far forward, or you're getting your dair out too late. Try drifting backwards a tad, and see if that makes a difference. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

beywiz

Smash Rookie
One of the best ways to do it is float juuuuust before the ledge, so if they are coming up diagonally riding wall (or straight up) you're protected by the stage, but the disjoint still sticks through the stage, hitting them without trading.

Top Bottom