• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U How do you configure your GCU controller?

brayden77

Smash Rookie
NNID
torterra1205
3DS FC
0490-8559-4994
I know that similar or identical threads have been posted numerous times, but I just wanted a recent thread to see how most people configure the controls of their GCU controllers and what they think is best. I personally use L to jump (turn off tap-jump) and keep all else default.

brayden77

Smash Rookie
NNID
torterra1205
3DS FC
0490-8559-4994
Same as any controller, you go to settings and controllers, select your tag, then switch controls
What I was asking was what people’s personal control preferences were. I was asking for the configurations of their controls instead of how to configure one’s own controls.

brayden77

Smash Rookie
NNID
torterra1205
3DS FC
0490-8559-4994
I know that similar or identical threads have been posted numerous times, but I just wanted a recent thread to see how most people configure the controls of their GCU controllers and what they think is best. I personally use L to jump (turn off tap-jump) and keep all else default.
I also forgot to add that I am trying to see if I can set B to smash attacks and C to stick-specials. Is this a good idea?

Top Bottom