• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you beat Mewtwo?

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
I just played against a disgustingly toxic mewtwo player who kept taunting. Unfortunately despite having a 92% win rate, I could not do anything about it. He was impossible to approach because of his tilts, and basically just did nothing but nair spam and his neutral B spam.

Normally I have no problem with mewtwo but there was almost literally nothing I could do here with the way the person was playing. aerials didnt work because he would just sit back powering up his neutral whenever I came close, and approaching by gound didnt work since his tilts completely out range every metaknight has.

Mr_towel_Man

Smash Apprentice
I would try running up and then fake or whiff a short, nonlaggy move and then if he tries to dodge or shield, you can punish with a grab or charge a smash attack.

gr33nsl33v3s

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6080-4024-4064
Dude I feel like we played the same guy. I just lost 27 times with Pac-man to Mewtwo on elite and tanked my gsp from 3.4 mil to 78k. I love learning to beat harder opponents. I have a saiyajin mentality of loving to lose and coming back stronger. Good thing I think gsp is worthless lol. Goddamn disable tho. Woof.

Top Bottom