• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I not lose faith in my gaming skills?

Ginsai

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8248-1982-9689
Okay so I’ve been playing games my whole life, currently 28. I’m a huge avid smash fan and enjoy games all together. But with what happened recently I’m thinking about just selling my switch. It’s frustrating but it’s bad when you can’t even beat a single cpu at super street fighter 2 a new challenger arcade, I’ve just literally tried over 80 times, didn’t win a single one. It’s quite depressing that I couldn’t adapt no matter what I did. I try to be more confident as of late but **** like that is so mentally frustrating even though you so badly want to be good.

popemanz

Smash Apprentice
just do then play a new game for a couple weeks then come back accept you will be bad at a new game and understand if you pay attention to how you and your opponent you will get better and also the cpu cheat

Top Bottom