• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I make Kirby let go of a copied ability?

C3CC

Smash Lord
Hello Kirby mains! I'm sorry for opening a thread for such a simple question, but you guys don't seem to have a social thread where I could ask (and if you do have, please merge this thread with it because I couldn't find it...)

Anyway, my question is in the title of this thread. How does Kirby's Copy ability work? I mean in terms of what does it depend on for Kirby to drop the ability? Is it random, or does he need to take a specific amount of damage to let go of a copied move? I've seen Kirby drop the move right after he copies it, but whenever I try to make him lose it, I beat the crap out of him to no avail. I know that KOing him will make him lose the move and I also know that if he taunts he will lose it.

I ask this because I find it absolutely disrespectful and it makes me really salty to have Kirby copy my ability, LOL. I can't help it :(

Dessa

Smash Journeyman
Believe me, it makes us much saltier when we lose copy to a random lucky jab. It's not always easy to land inhale against a good opponent.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, even if you hit Kirby lots, it's still random.
RIP ur hope and dreams

Sonic Kirby Elric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonicfan08
3DS FC
1934-1829-6241
If it's anything like the games, Kirby has to be hit by something hard. In the main series, stuff like lava would knock out an ability. Try a really strong attack like Reverse Warlock Punch and see how it works.

Top Bottom