• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I get Uncle Punch Training Mod

jchillin111

Smash Rookie
Is there like an ISO for it? I'm on the Github page and the Smashladder Thread, but there really isn't any directions that make sense for how to install it. What the hell do I do??

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Is there like an ISO for it? I'm on the Github page and the Smashladder Thread, but there really isn't any directions that make sense for how to install it. What the hell do I do??
No, distributing ISOs is illegal, which is why you're supposed to build them. I'm pretty sure instructions are inside of the download file, which should be pretty clear since one of your options is just dragging and dropping your vanilla Melee ISO into a .bat file, as the filename indicates. The .bat file will do everything for you.

Next time you have a question about something that already has a thread... Go ask in there instead of making an entirely new thread.

Polojoblo

Smash Rookie
No, distributing ISOs is illegal, which is why you're supposed to build them. I'm pretty sure instructions are inside of the download file, which should be pretty clear since one of your options is just dragging and dropping your vanilla Melee ISO into a .bat file, as the filename indicates. The .bat file will do everything for you.

Next time you have a question about something that already has a thread... Go ask in there instead of making an entirely new thread.

Sup, I dont know what the file PATCH FILE do or How It works, I suck with cpu and I managed to opened it in note-block lmao. is this file important at all or I only have to drag my iso in the ''drag iso here''?

Finaly, I built my iso with gcr in the 20xx hack pack, and this iso doesn't work. It says that it's domaged. DO you know where I can find a normal iso?

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
Sup, I dont know what the file PATCH FILE do or How It works, I suck with cpu and I managed to opened it in note-block lmao. is this file important at all or I only have to drag my iso in the ''drag iso here''?

Finaly, I built my iso with gcr in the 20xx hack pack, and this iso doesn't work. It says that it's domaged. DO you know where I can find a normal iso?
All you literally do is drag the ISO into the bat file lol.

Google. I'm not supposed to tell you where to get a clean ISO from but I can guarantee you won't have that issue when you get a new ISO because you probably messed up something with your current ISO.

Top Bottom