• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I get the dragoon spirit?

bobmansolo

Smash Rookie
Everyone seems to already have it so I can’t find out ( literally only have 2 spirits left so it urks me )

R O F L

Smash Ace
It's one of the adventure mode challenges, you get it from 100% finishing WoL in any difficulty. After you get it from there, you should be able to find it in Spirit Board or Funky's Shop.

bobmansolo

Smash Rookie
It's one of the adventure mode challenges, you get it from 100% finishing WoL in any difficulty. After you get it from there, you should be able to find it in Spirit Board or Funky's Shop.
thank you, the annoying thing is that my 99.5% is on hard so there is no way I can beat the boss, I got hours to go wish me luck.

Last edited:

Calamitous

Smash Rookie
thank you, the annoying thing is that my 99.5% is on hard so there is no way I can beat the boss, I got hours to go wish me luck.
You can turn down the difficulty if you need to. Not sure why you wouldn't be able to beat it though.

Top Bottom