• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I get into smash locally speaking?

BagelDelivery

Smash Rookie
So I'm a new user but a long time smash comp watcher. I don't necessarily want to get into stuff like EVO and just get destroyed but I wanna find a place where I can talk to and hang out with people in the smash community locally. I recently found out about these things called friendlies where people go to practice and chill out before or after tornaments and I was wondering if there is a method of finding these places and what to expect when I show up.

FYI to those who are helping I live in the state of florida, around orlando. Im just wondering where and how to start. Thats all.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I simply looked up "Smash Bros. at X" and I was able to find various places where locals were held along with a wide array of Facebook groups. I was able to find three different locations from where I live, but I haven't been able to go to them yet.

Top Bottom