• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I get better with this character

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Always wanted to be...decent with the only true mage in Smash, but it never felt quite right in 4. Might as well try now since I'm trying to branch out. Any tips?

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
So I am hardly an expert, so hopefully someone else pops in and offers more help, but I've been working a lot with Robin lately trying to improve and here are some things I've found

-Arcfire is your best combo starter and has good damage output, I use it often.
-as great as a fully charged Thoron is don't be afraid to use the earlier ones for quick damage and to help set up some breathing room.
- The Levin sword makes their aerials fantastic with good kill potential.
-Nosferatu has pretty bad endlag so try to use it only in combos or if the opponent won't be able to counter (i.e. counter spamming)
-the new jab combo is pretty great and can be done to buy time while your books/sword recharge.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Top Bottom