• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I find my Brawl friend code?

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
1. Get online
2. Choose "With Friends"
3. Go to "Friend Roster"
Your FC for brawl sohuld be next to your name. You should copy it down to a notepad on your desktop so you can access it easier.

Unknown Pilot

Smash Rookie
all you have to do is connect to the wfc then go to with friends and then friend roster and it shows you your code at the top of the page

CKGamer11

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaveStory11
3DS FC
0147-0259-8925
Actually, GodMeowMix, your comment has been proven obsolete. If using Brawl normally, you cannot access the Internet anymore. However, you can bypass Nintendo's Internet discontinuation by downloading a certain file and accessing it like you would Project M: with the custom stage maker. It all is pretty simple after that.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Actually, GodMeowMix, your comment has been proven obsolete. If using Brawl normally, you cannot access the Internet anymore. However, you can bypass Nintendo's Internet discontinuation by downloading a certain file and accessing it like you would Project M: with the custom stage maker. It all is pretty simple after that.
You do know you just bumped a thread made seven years ago right?

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Hold on how do you make it show that you have more than one mains? You have three PM mains. How do I do that?
It's a signature. Go to your account settings and there should be a signature option. You can just add whatever you want to you signature there.

Top Bottom