• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Do I Find and Participate in Local Smash Tournaments!

Dash8r

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dash8r
Hello Everyone, My name is Dash8r and I am Veteran Smash Player, I've been playing since the age of 6 and I am currently 14, I Play Ultimate and SM4SH, and I would love to know how to participate and or find local tournaments to play. As Playing Smash With Level 9 CPU's and Jv2 Stocking them gets boring, would love to hear back from someone!

Dash8r

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dash8r
Just for clarification, my mains are my mains, but the Smash Games I play most are SM4SH and Ultimate which is what I would like to compete in.

HartG21

Smash Cadet
hey you should try smash.gg. it's a website for fgc tournaments mainly focusing on smash. it has a filter option so you can find tournaments closest to you. additionally i used facebook alot to find tournaments. most regions have a local fb group.

Top Bottom