• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I fight Mario/Dr. Mario?

antoniosamuel

Smash Rookie
I main as snake and everytime i come up against a mario/dr mario they just spam the same moves over and over again until they knock me off the stage, and for some reason mario can take more damage than ganon, I’ve seen 200% marios all the time

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
typically any move being spammed has an obvious way to get around it. this could be playing more patiently with your shield, jumping over the projectile, or using your own projectiles to get them in a disadvantageous state.
as snake, try initiating with grenades and run in to pressure the mario before they can start spamming too hard. otherwise keep your shield up and wait for them to leave an opening.

REZERO

Smash Journeyman
I would recommend spot dodging for the hard hitting moves and using nades since caped grenades can be shielded if they do decide to cape (or cook and throw). Uptilt should be very easy to use to kill at 200% against dr. mario though, you can capitalize on pretty much any mistake and uptilt.

Top Bottom