• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do i do the event matches?

MISSION 2-3

Smash Rookie
I've beaten 1-12, 14-17, 19, 20, 22-26, and 28, but the rest of them are so ****ing difficult to me, that i can't beat them, and i wanna unlock Pichu, so i need to beat them.
How am i supposed to beat Cold Armor, Triforce Gathering, Ice Breaker, Link's Adventure, and Yoshi's Egg? I really hate these stupid things and would love to get Pichu and stop doing them forever.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've beaten 1-12, 14-17, 19, 20, 22-26, and 28, but the rest of them are so ****ing difficult to me, that i can't beat them, and i wanna unlock Pichu, so i need to beat them.
How am i supposed to beat Cold Armor, Triforce Gathering, Ice Breaker, Link's Adventure, and Yoshi's Egg? I really hate these stupid things and would love to get Pichu and stop doing them forever.
Which character(s) are you most comfortable playing? I can advise strategies based on that for Ice Breaker.

For Yoshi's Egg, I recommend picking up the egg and then utilizing Yoshi's double jump armor; enemy attacks won't cause you to be knocked away until higher percents when Yoshi is doing his flutter jump. You can also jump up to the top of the Rainbow Cruise ship, let the enemies follow you, then jump up again and fall down to the main level. It should buy you time. Yoshi's shield is also pretty good because enemies can't poke it, and if you use Light-shield (hold the trigger lightly or hold Z) enemy attacks will push you very far away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom