• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I change the projectile shot in Crazy Hand

Nuthilo

Smash Cadet
After weeks of trying, I still can't figure it out. The closest I've gotten is changing Falco's Laser to Yoshi's Egg, as a throwable item, which was dumb and not ideal for anything. Is there a tutorial that doesn't use a hex editor. The ideal would be making Falco's Lasers shoot something funny, like shooting Mr. Saturn, maybe (I don't know, I'd just like to know how to do it)
Thanks

Samurai_Ito

Smash Rookie
Open Crazy Hand, preferably version 1.30 or 1.31.
Go to Falco, and select "Character Specific Attributes" in the dropdown menu on the top-right of the program.
You'll find listed "Neutral-B projectile ID"

I do not have a list of ID's, you'll have to find that somewhere else. I hope this at least helps.

Nuthilo

Smash Cadet
Open Crazy Hand, preferably version 1.30 or 1.31.
Go to Falco, and select "Character Specific Attributes" in the dropdown menu on the top-right of the program.
You'll find listed "Neutral-B projectile ID"

I do not have a list of ID's, you'll have to find that somewhere else. I hope this at least helps.
Thank you! Any idea where I can find IDs?

DRGN

Technowizard
Here, column F

Hint: Don't forget about the site's search feature! The first search result of "item IDs" gives a link to that. :) It's a really useful doc that you might want to bookmark for future use.

Gurekam

Smash Rookie
Sorry to necro-post, but Im having trouble changing Falco's phantasm to something else. Anything else. The SSBM data spreadsheet shows hex values, while Crazy Hand needs an integer value. Send help.

Allzombifood

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1822-0152-6057
I'm using Crazy Hand, and when I put "5F" (Missile) It defaults to 5! can you help?
(If I run the ISO anyways (While saving) it still defaults to 5!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom