• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do i beat this thing?

Playb0y

Smash Rookie
They just camp and spam annoying as **** projectiles and i can't approach them without getting launched into the air

Last edited:

JUNIT

Smash Rookie
NNID
JUNITO42
3DS FC
2981-9021-9040
Who do you main?

link2702

Smash Champion
good luck is all i can say.

i too would like to know how to handle a duckhunt player that knows what they're doing, considering i ran into ozone last night and it was hands down the most frustrating match i've had in awhile, and hell i faced zero's falcon a few weeks back and he wasn't even near as annoying to take on....i couldn't outcamp it with my link, my ganondorf definitely didn't stand a chance, my falcon could not break through the wall of projectiles very often and couldn't get out of his can setups..

Last edited:

Playb0y

Smash Rookie
good luck is all i can say.

i too would like to know how to handle a duckhunt player that knows what they're doing, considering i ran into ozone last night and it was hands down the most frustrating match i've had in awhile, and hell i faced zero's falcon a few weeks back and he wasn't even near as annoying to take on....i couldn't outcamp it with my link, my ganondorf definitely didn't stand a chance, my falcon could not break through the wall of projectiles very often and couldn't get out of his can setups..
wow i expected hate... Yeah i played few duck hunt mains and im just so frustrated getting hit by projectiles constantly being unable to approach.

Who do you main?
Mario I guess

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
As a Duck Hunt main, I can say that the best way to counter a Duck Hunt is to watch for openings/use reflectors such as Mario or Rosalina. The can is able to be sent back to the dog and its position is easy to notice.

The smash attacks, while powerful, are hard to hit and in some cases, can let you escape the third hit box.

Recovery is great in distance, but unless a projectile is sent out, the duo is defenseless. Edge guard to ensure they can’t recover.

Overall, Duck Hunt relies on using projectiles to control the ground to lure players into the air. Try to ensure the set ups fail and remember to reflect.

I know this isn’t a comprehensive reply, but these are some basics to understand some weaknessses of the duo.

Playb0y

Smash Rookie
As a Duck Hunt main, I can say that the best way to counter a Duck Hunt is to watch for openings/use reflectors such as Mario or Rosalina. The can is able to be sent back to the dog and its position is easy to notice.

The smash attacks, while powerful, are hard to hit and in some cases, can let you escape the third hit box.

Recovery is great in distance, but unless a projectile is sent out, the duo is defenseless. Edge guard to ensure they can’t recover.

Overall, Duck Hunt relies on using projectiles to control the ground to lure players into the air. Try to ensure the set ups fail and remember to reflect.

I know this isn’t a comprehensive reply, but these are some basics to understand some weaknessses of the duo.
hm thanks!

Top Bottom