• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I add Custom Characters, skins, stages and music to unhacked wii Project M 3.6?

Nick Smash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9900-3491
So I downloaded Brawl Stage Manager and I just can't seem to figure out how to do anything with it. I downloaded a custom stage(Mario Maker) from Brawl Vault and I tried replacing Hanenbow with it but when I tried all I got was a blank stage in game. Can anyone help me out?

Nick Smash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4355-9900-3491
did it come with a .rel file?
Yeah it does. In a Module file. It has 2. I figured out how to add music and stages to project m but I'm having this problem. So I downloaded a Kingdom Hearts stage from Brawl Vault called Dive to the Heart but it didn't come with anything but the stage so I downloaded a KH Logo and emblem off the internet via google images and I replaced the Smash Bros icon with them but it also replaced it for Battlefield and the original Smash Bros icon seems to be deleted. Any idea why? I appreciate the reply.

Top Bottom