• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did you decide your competitive Smash name?

L-2401

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-6591-1975-4401
I was playing Super Mario 64 and I saw the L is real 2401 sign so I decided to make my Smash name L-2401.

D

Deleted member

Umm i thought badrat sounded cool not real nostalgic but you asked

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I had to make a gamertag when I bought my xbox 360 in middle school for Marvel vs Capcom 3. Chose what I loved at the time and then I wanted it to sound big, so I chose galaxy. Stuck with it ever since.

Sayabi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1950-8537-6804
It's my nickname quite everywhere now, and I chose it because I found it pretty, that's it :')

Enchess

Smash Lord
I have 'Enchess' as a name I use for everything where I don't use my real name and 'PKNoah' as the name that I add to the name list on my personal copy and friends' copies of Smash.

Enchess is a corruption of my full name, taking something from both first and last name.

PKNoah just adds a 'PK' because I love Ness and Ness' voice clips are my favorite about him.

jamespsi

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6571 4180 9142
I went through a phase of different names, mostly changing per tournament and team I joined. The name "JamesPSI" stuck with me as my name is James (duh) and I really put the pressure (PSI) on in battle. The PSI also comes from me being a Ness main, and in Earthbound the special moves are PSI.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I used to go by many names such as fr0b0, but that all changed when some girl in my English class years ago called my hair frizzy. I dropped the Y, but if Frizz is taken on some sites, I go with frizzyy, but if that's taken as well, I go with frizzyyshizzyy. Sometimes fr1zzyy.

Top Bottom