• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Can Someone Be Prevelant in Smash in Other Ways than being a Good Player?

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Ok first off the title is complete poop.
Second: I enjoy Smash (Melee PM & 64) but as it turns out, I suck ass when it comes to actually playing.
I mean I main Doc and secondary Pillar Falco c'mon.

I know theres TAS videos and guides but I mean anyone can act like they know what they're doing but only like 3 people know how to be good I mean lets be real here.

But the one thing Im not complete **** at is animating, and I was thinking about doing sometging with that.

So I imagine my question is: would combining animation and Smash be a thing people would like.

Synnett

Alligator Lord

Just do it man. When it comes to art, you have to make it for yourself, and if it gets popular that's just a plus. You could mix it with some side projects too, anything will do.

And yea, for Smash we all suck at first, don't worry about that.

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
When it comes to art, you have to make it for yourself

And yea, for Smash we all suck at first, don't worry about that.
Well thats kinda an easy thing to say, but 90% of the satysfication of animating is what other people think about it.

Also Ive been playing for like 2 and a half years.

So yeah I probably will do something animated but if it doesnt get front page Im rioting.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
It takes time. You can't rush success. Experiment with a multitude of ideas and see which one works best. Build upon that idea.

NEVER GIVE UP.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
You can give modding a try. You could make character animations and stuff and maybe get respected in the modding community. There's only a few modders that I consistently follow, because the one thing the modding community needs more of is quality.

Top Bottom