• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request How can I make Mewtwo able to move directly out of his teleport?

TheDiBZ

Smash Rookie
I'm having a lot of trouble when it comes to crazy hand's interface. Help?

Punkline

Dr. Frankenstack
IASA function = interrupts based on inputs
Animation interrupt = interrupts based on expiring animation

Set animation interrupt to one that results in a falling state for Mewtwo's recovery portion of up-B to overwrite helpless falling.

Some example useful animation interrupt function pointers:
800CB2F8 -> falling
80099BD0 -> special falling
80099E80 -> standing
Here's a screenshot showing how to do this in the Crazy Hand interface using the Move Logic table:

Saving this will cause Mewtwo's animation interrupt to result in falling instead of special falling.

Last edited:

TheDiBZ

Smash Rookie
Hello? Me again. Is there an easy [-ish] way to make Mewtwo float similar to Peach? Sorry...

TheSocialZombie

Smash Cadet
What a
Here's a screenshot showing how to do this in the Crazy Hand interface using the Move Logic table:

Saving this will cause Mewtwo's animation interrupt to result in falling instead of special falling.
What about the effect which mr. game and watch has, where you can use up b once, and you can act out of it, but you can't use up b again until you hit the ground?

Top Bottom