• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
People complain about Aura all the time but I don't see what's wrong with it. Maybe it's because I'm used to dying at lower percents...

:4mewtwo:

tipsyCalibrator

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jack0vAllTrades
Me: Shadow ball? Psh, whatever, I'll just reflect that *reflects ball*

Mewtwo: *Side Bs ball back to me*

Me: *Reflector doesn't work fast enough, gets KOed*

:4fox:

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Oh look, it's Dark Side B. Sometimes I wonder if every button it set to Side B, because Side B is obviously the best move ever. And while I'm at it, why are you pretending to be Link with all your arrow spam? Also why do you choose to get hit by my projectiles when you have a reflector, not to mention that ultra amazing Side B you enjoy so much can also reflect them? I don't really understand you Dark Pit.

:4dedede:

Last edited:

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
Oh look, it's King Side B. Sometimes I wonder if every button it set to Side B, because Side B is obviously the best move ever. And while I'm at it, why are you pretending to be Roy with all your FSmash spam? Also why do you choose to get hit by your own Gordos when you have a shield, not to mention that ultra amazing Side B you enjoy so much can also reflect them? I don't really understand you King Dedede.

:4wario2:

D

Deleted member

Oh look, it's King Forward Smash. Sometimes I wonder if every button it set to Forward Smash, because Forward Smash is obviously the best move ever. And while I'm at it, why are you pretending to be Marth with all your FSmash spam? Also why do you choose to get hit by disjoints when you have a sword, not to mention that ultra amazing Neutral B you enjoy so much can also shield them? I don't really understand you Roy.

:4robinf:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Greninja AND Lucas. The 2 characters that have some of the easiest footstool combos. OH YA BRO you are so skillful for pulling it off! It's not like just ANYBODY can do that... oh wait.

:4dk:

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
MALLC-ing is super scary. probably the best character specific tech in the game.
(and since I have to nitpick, Its Forward throw(UP) into Uair ;P)

:4drmario:

Green Zelda

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, bowser's down b is just one of those moves newish players love to spam whenever trying to land. Like all
"stall-then-fall"s, however, they don't seem to understand how easy it is to punis-
*tries to shield*

LET 'EM HAVE IT, MAC! :4littlemac:

Last edited:

Smashifer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CRYN1ME
3DS FC
5129-3686-1647
Y'know, bowser's down b is just one of those moves newish players love to spam whenever trying to land. Like all
"stall-then-fall"s, however, they don't seem to understand how easy it is to punis-
*tries to shield*

LET 'EM HAVE IT, MAC! :4littlemac:
What is a word that's worse than "I hate you with every fiber of my being"? Is there even a word for that?

Whatever it is, I'm slinging it at you, you meaty burger.

:4lucas:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Stop spamming DFS, Side-B, and Side-Smash or I'll choose your path for you!

:4tlink:

Last edited:

D.Eagle

Smash Rookie
Seriously, you know you got other moves then projectiles right?

:4roy:

Last edited:

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
missile -> super missile -> charge shot will NEVER work against me. And I swear I've seen even pro's try it. Most For-Glory-esque thing to go for and probably the most telegraphed thing a samus can do.

:4yoshi:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Oh gee wiz, it's Bowser! Sometimes I wonder if Bowser mains have that face-sitting fetish since they enjoy using his Down B at every single waking moment despite how unsafe it can be at times. And don't even get me started on the ones that wait near the edges trying to Bowsercide you. I main King Dedede boi, you really think I don't know that trick? I've seen enough of you do it in 2V2s where you don't even take damage and get an SD instead of me. Down aerials also do not work if I can see them coming a mile away, silly billy.

Come on Bowser, I know you can be better than that. It's so rare to find a Bowser on For Glory that is actually frightening.

:4rob:

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I tremble in fear of those who have mastered the ancient art technique of Z-dropping Bonus Fruit combined with the deadly move of footstooling.

Thinking about picking up :4ness:.

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE PK FIRE BThrow

:4megaman:

BEASTMASTERTOAD

Smash Cadet
NNID
BEASTMASTERTOAD
1a. Opponent near you? --> ROLL!
1b. Opponent far away? --> Charge Thunder
2a. Approaching you quickly? --> ARC FIRE!, reset to 1b

2b. Approaching you slowly?--> Fire thunder ad nauseum

2c. Attacking you from the air? --> Shield and grab, throw opponent, reset to 1b

I really can't stand fighting most Robins...

:4ganondorf:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Lucky smash attack, dead at 60%. Oops.
Or...
Shield two attacks, shield broken, reverse warlock punch, dead at 10%. That's one for the FG montage.

Been using nobody but:4gaw:lately.

Last edited:

Mothraniclus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1178-0677-3736
I'll be honest and say that his up smash catches me off guard more times than it should.

:4samus:

LabrysXII

Smash Cadet
NNID
LabrysXII
3DS FC
2020-0802-1886
I'm not that good at fighting characters with projectiles. Well....if I use Marcina. Not so much Greninja. I think I posted Marth/Lucina already so I'll go with this instead.

:4greninja:

Top Bottom