• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superxav12

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-9971-2240
:ultvillager:Just forward and back air spam along with an annoying recovery
:ultroy: Side B and Forward smash
:ultmario:Not that annoying, the only thing I could complain about is the annoying down air and mario mains always f-airing all the time

Mains::ultridley::ultdarksamus::ultfox::ultbowser:

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Dtilt is stupid, but otherwise he’s fine.
Wifi :ultdarksamus: is stupid, but otherwise it’s not too tilting.
:ultfox: is my boy, but just screw shine. Underrated move, and it’s annoying to play
:ultbowser: fair up b side b flame breath dsmash at ledge bye bye stock

(forgot to put me characters so :ultyounglink::ultinkling::ultcloud::ultlink::ultincineroar:)

Last edited:

PrestoTheMan

Smash Rookie
:ultyounglink:A young link that just spams b moves are dead to me. The ones that actually string their projectiles together and make some sick combos out of it are pretty cool.
:ultinkling: Takes some skill to play, but paint roller is really annoying.
:ultcloud:No problems with cloud mains, other than the ones that their whole netural is netural b and camping and charging limit.
:ultlink: Same with young link. B spam is just really annoying, but if you can make some big brain link plays than he's alright.
:ultincineroar:blehhh. That's all I can say about him lol.

My mains are: :ultrobinf::ultbowser::ulthero:
Secondarys::ultswordfighter::ultkrool::ulttoonlink::ultike::ultchrom:

Love Tap

Smash Cadet
I don't mind Ridley's that much. Everything about him feels pretty honest, though dying at 30% at the ledge to an f-smash sucks. That's how my matches usually go with Ridley's, they're looking for a smash attack read and I'm trying to get the edge guard. In between we're spacing each other out with forward air.

And quit trying to style on me by spiking me off stage.

Main: Puff

LightKnight

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff is actually quite annoying to me to face in Ultimate as they will often space themselves just out of your range and then strike with relatively fast aerials. The confirms into rest can be super scary too. And if your playing a character with a lackluster recovery then Jigglypuff can easily take advantage of that.

Overall, sure, can be annoying to face but given the character doesn't have disjoint or long range, paired with a very light weight, it makes the character feel balanced enough.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Overall, sure, can be annoying to face but given the character doesn't have disjoint or long range, paired with a very light weight, it makes the character feel balanced enough.
It's funny that people go on about how these characters can't compete...
They probably forget that Guardian Orbitars is a thing that is really, really good.
Like wow.

:ultdoc:

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Down throw tornado and pillspam is degenerate but that’s it.

More characters I play include :ultzss::ultyoshi::ultganondorf::ultbayonetta1:

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I even breathe on your shield, you nair. I hate your nair, it has priority on most of my moves.

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
That frog is so damn slippery, all he does dash attack and then juggle you or hit back air.

:ultike:

Concept

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
Very. Its body throws me off cause it’s weird looking and it looks like the type to remind the teacher there was homework due.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
D3 is one of the MUs I absolutely hate (not because I think Zelda loses it).
Not very annoying to fight per se, it's rather a "Hitting the Gordo depends more on luck in lag" and getting hit by three in a row is tilting. It's really just this one move that makes me dislike this MU.

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
I used to not mind this character as much.

Used to.

Now, I understand that Zelda has been dog**** for years and I’m happy you guys got the buffs you deserve. But god, is she an absolute nightmare online. She kills even earlier and camps even harder. Wifi Zeldas don’t even do cool sweet spot setups like Twitter does, it’s just :GCB:.

:ultcloud:, :ultpiranha:, Byleth icon that we don’t have atm

(listen I’m having a character crisis alright)

PrestoTheMan

Smash Rookie
:ultcloud:: You guys really deserved buffs honestly. Nothing too bad against cloud. (As a Cloud main)
:ultpiranha:: Plant gang is the best gang.
Byleth: Seems cool, just don't know too much about him/her. Like the character though.

My main(s)
:ultbowser::ulthero::ultcloud::ultrobinf:

Last edited:

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
:ultbowser:: Bowser is a pain in the neck to get off the stage, since he has this "Tough Guy" ability that turns my Smash Attacks into swiss cheese.
:ulthero:: Hero isn't all that bad, but the amount of RNG on him is INSANE.
:ultcloud:: As a Cloud secondary, I really liked the buffs, but LOATHED the 15 second Time Limit on Limit Break. Also, RIP 1 hit KO Limit Break Down B at any percent.
:ultrobin:/:ultrobinf:: Robin players are those types of players who are obsessed with talking about the Dungeons and Dragons after school club.

My Mains: :ultkirby:, Byleth (still waiting on Female Byleth icons, sadly), :ultfalcon:, planning on adding :ultlucas:.
My Secondaries: :ultmario:, :ultkingdedede:, :ultcloud:, planning on adding :ultdk:.

Love Tap

Smash Cadet
Kirby is pretty fun and (usually, always the occasional demon) easy. I get pound u-air rest a lot on him for some reason. Rest punishes crystal sword, rest punishes coming out of brick, near certain free gimp with nair if he recovers low.

What's annoying is that he has pretty good anti airs and his smash attacks are hard to react to sometimes. Dash attack crossing up shield also gets on my nerves. Down air can be annoying to play around in neutral.

I don't really play a lot of falcons, but they're fine too. I only dislike up b out of shield. I'm never typically mad losing to a falcon.

**** Mario. Busted ass smash attack spamming, spike cheesing, stupidly safe aerials having, button mashing ass mother ******. You touched me once, my body is ready to get combod to 70! I wish all Mario's the fate of being hard camped by banjos, ZSS's and Samus's on QP until the mountains crumble into the sea!

Ahem.

Main: Puff

leppy

Smash Cadet
six jumps
that is all
(though being really easy to KO helps calm me down a little)
Yoshi is my only main, Ivysaur and DK are secondaries.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
K rool is ok
Dedede is a bit annoying but ok
Kirby is annoying
Yoshi is the bane of my existence
:ult_terry:

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
You know what I’m going to say. jab jab power dunk

Good Terry’s are actually nightmares, cause they teach u how damn privileged that character is

:ultlink::ultdoc::ultcloud::ultbanjokazooie:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Every projectile combos and sword hurts too much
I don't really see him on quickplay
I'm ok
Same with Cloud

Reptillicus

Smash Rookie
:ultdoc: the pills are sorta a pain.
:ultinkling: ya'll some slippery SOBs, like damn.
:ultkrool:crown can be a pain and armor can catch you off guard if you don't memorize what moves have it.

as for me::ultridley::ultsonic::ultbowser:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
F Kirby
Byleth and Cap is cool
I don't really like Mario
DDD is a bit annoying
Cloud is ok

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
Power geyser Kills you absurdly early and is the best ledge trap in the game, also landed nair is -4 on shield, getting fthrowed at 75% and knowing at ledge its a 50/50 essentialy is aids.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
I can't KO her at 0% anymore by spamming Shadow Sneak while she combos me on the top blast zone... But she is still easy combo food and now I am the one with a broken-ass instakill counter, so have fun with that ;)

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
Greninja is ok
Please dont respond with something positive or neutral in this thread, if you are your undermining the whole point of the thread.

Please dont do do my main and someone ***** about greninja so we can get this thread on track.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I consistently have trouble against Isabelle. Byleth seems to be my best pick against her, or anyone for that matter as they're the only character I have over 6 mil. But Ike vs Isabelle is just terrible for some reason.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Cmon, just pick a different character. Playing aganst a slow ass character that you can safely camp with shurikens for the whole match and that once you decide it's time to end his suffering, you can Hydro Pump offstage for a guaranteed kill even at 0% gets boring fast.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I really hate Kirby. Weak but annoying moves and 90% tries to Neutral B suicide.

BLJ_Elite

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0510-8472-7335
Terry: Annoying as all Terry players I've battled spam neutral B, and once I approach, they suddenly use side-b and down-b combos. Aside from that, Terry isn't too much of a problem.

Gamer Cube

Smash Apprentice
I dislike Terry because all he does is power wave if you're far away and if you try to approach he just grabs, down tilts, or jabs. There's no way around him if you play him annoying.

Have fun, I main Little Mac.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Kirby and K. Rool are fine, but I HATE Dededittos. And Yoshi is one of my worst matchups. Dealing with his ridiculous down air and up air can be frustrating, since I find myself being forced to camp. I hate camping.
:ultkingdedede::ultkrool:
Pockets::ultkirby::ultwolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom