• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above person's main Ultimate edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Piranha Plant is actually not really annoying once you learn its specials. Also I play Lucas, so I have the tools necessary to deal with him. I guess I would say the biggest annoyance is that he's a :GCB: spammer. Which is why I've stepped away from Young Link.

:ultlucas:

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
Run away, spam PK freeze, run away, spam pk freeze, run away... That's your lag strategy. If that fails, you just throw out upsmash and hope something good happens. It frequently does.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Luigi players aren't that annoying, other than getting tether grabbed over and over. Really, I just pity them for how hard their boy got nerfed in this game.

:ultrob:

MangoPeachey

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1868-5016-7402
Time to get another jank clip where I sneeze on mewtwo's tail from a mile away and kill him for it, but when that isn't happening the damn tail is hitting me like a lucina sword
:ultluigi:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Luigi players aren't that annoying, other than getting tether grabbed over and over. Really, I just pity them for how hard their boy got nerfed in this game.

:ultrob:
Since you got skipped...

R.O.B.
Seriously? Did he just spam Gyro, Robo Spinner, Gyro, Beam, repeat...eventual random smash attack, all match?

A character I play is :ultkirby:

D

Deleted member

:ultkirby:: I feel like I'm getting mugged every time Kirby steals my neutral B. Kirby can just duck under Robin's thunder and elthunder—which makes me feel like two of my most important tools are useless—and then to rub salt in the wound, Kirby steals my thunder and starts attacking me with a buffed version of it!

I also play :ultroy:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yoshi isn't annoying at all. Just need to keep it in the air

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I didn't have a problem with :ultsimon: until I started properly maining :ultkingdedede:. Now I suddenly can't play neutral.

The man himself, :ultkingdedede:

Last edited:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I hate to bash on Perfection like this, but his giant priority + top tier teabags make him absolute cancer to play against.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
What's left to say? Another Marth. Nuff said. Literally, ANOTHER Marth.

A character I play is :ultlucario:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Aerials do tons of damage, great aerial mobility, hard to gimp thanks to super armor on his double jump. None of these really annoy me but they come the closest to being annoying out of all the tools that Yoshi has. Maybe his ^B got somewhat more annoying compared to SSB4 thanks to the lack of power shielding but it is still too easy to deal with to be annoying. Yoshi as a character is just not annoying for me to battle against.

osby

Smash Obsessed
R.O.B. is fine but sometimes I came across players that do crazy stuff with Gyro/Arm Rotor and I feel like I can't get in.

:ultzelda:

Last edited:

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
Lately, I actually haven't seen as many :ultike: players as I used to. Bad Quickplay Ike players are annoyingly predictable. Meanwhile, good Ike players aren't really flashy, but have pretty solid fundamentals and good patience that can be mentally taxing to compete with. Overall, Ike's a mixed bag for me.

I dual main/have a secondary :ultmetaknight: , so go with him.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Meta Knight isn't that annoying, he's actually pretty basic and has no annoying gimmicks that makes him unfun to fight against.

I'm pretty sure you can tell but my main is :ultwario:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wario is actually quite damn annoying. He's a fatty with great airspeed and I find him very difficult to fight. 8/10

My main = username

D

Deleted member

Not nearly as annoying as one would think. Diddy is the epitome of a fair character

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
All of your attacks combo into something, and you Mario mains love to spam, spam, SPAM down air it seems

A character I play is :ultpit:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I don't care what anyone says to me, a character with that Fsmash and those aerials ain't "honest."

Let's go with the King again :ultkingdedede:

D

Deleted member

King Dedede isn't too hard to deal with, but he's always a force to be reckoned with.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Being one of the few campiest characters in the game Simon's camping can be a bit annoying to deal with but luckily for me R.O.B. has all the tools he needs to deal with campers so I'd say he is not annoying.

D

Deleted member

Mario is one of the easiest characters to fight. Just keep him out of the air.

D

Deleted member

"Hit me so I can hit you even harder"

Lucario rewards bad players wtf

D

Deleted member

Already answered yours. Keep him out of the air, and avoid the FLUDD.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
The Greninja dittos are very volatile due to Greninja being able to combo himself into oblivion at pretty much any percentage, and that can be a nuisance sometimes. However, the most annoying thing ever of Greninja "mains" by far, is seeing them use this refined technical character it was Smash 4 Sonic; AKA ignore combos, strings and set-ups at all, and spam Side-B, Down-B and Dair constantly, no matter how many times I punish him for it.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Can you get your ASS ON THE GROUND? I just loooooove your damn aerials...sarcasm

A character I play is :ultfox:

thooonk

Smash Rookie
Fox is pretty honest, that dash attack combos into pretty much anything in fox’s arsenal, is a kill confirm into up air, I think. Fox mains like to pretend it’s melee, as they tend to use shine offstage very often. I’d know, because I main fox. HoW aBoUt We TaLk AbOuT tHe ReiGnInG cHaMp Of SpAmMiNg SiDe B, tHe OnE aNd OnLy TaSmAnIAn FuRsOnA, InCeNaRoAr!!!1!!1!one1!!

Last edited:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
:ultdoc:Non-stop Down Special.

A character I play is :ultdarksamus:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Both Samuses are chores to fight. Not the toughest opponents, but certainly one of the most boring and annoying to face.

My mains are :ultyoshi: and :ultpalutena:, so I probably shouldn’t talk about any character being annoying...

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Palutena and Yoshi players both seem to be able to get away with whatever crazy **** they want because their respective kits are just so offensively safe. Which is weird to me, since I somehow suck eggs with both of them.

:ultkingdedede:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
It depends on how Dedede is played. Some of my matches are fun with them, but sometimes they do nothing but spam neutral B and Side B on the other side of the stage. Even when I win these battles, I just find campy Dedede’s tedious to fight.

I’ll go :ultyoshi: and :ultpalutena: again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom