• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Kihrah

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I just want to get better, I think LTC is probably my best bet for that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dammit Xyro.

He is a TRYHARD.

He has to go to TRYHARDVILLE to promote to be a bigger TRYHARD. Then he can eventually evolve into MEGA-TRYHARD. Then he can travel the world to be a MASTER-TRYHARD.

Then he can dominate all of us. Of course it'll be six years later by that time...

Like seriously Xyro. You can't see the BIG picture.

Last edited:

TheJerm

Smash Champion
He's definitely one of the best players in this city, and it definitely makes sense to go a tournament where the best player of the game and other great players are going to be for intense practice > a chill tournament where the game isn't the main priority and won't have as tough of competition. This is probably so he CAN dominate his city?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's okay, once Karna dominates the city, I'll trick him into borrowing money from me, then he'll fall under debt just like everyone else.

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Tbh I'd rather to go to San Japan because anime and three stocks > two
But if I'm feeling extra tryhard I'll go to LTC

Last edited:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol Karna has the opportunity to play people like Zero/Ally/Dabuz + more. He should go to that if he's trying to level up on the top competitive level.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good luck Flip!

Plz...if you truly care about my heart ..don't MonkeyFlip offstage. Do this for RT, don't let me down. :(

I want to see you in at least top 10. Truly.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Karna is the most viable player in Houston and he definitely showed he can handle Dallas as well. He and Megafox are the only TX players I think have a chance vs Zero (both have put in lots of work into solo maining a top character).

Kihrah

Smash Apprentice
Karna is the most viable player in Houston and he definitely showed he can handle Dallas as well. He and Megafox are the only TX players I think have a chance vs Zero (both have put in lots of work into solo maining a top character).
I think you may be overrating my current skill level but thanks for the compliment, I'll do my best to level up fast.

Are doubles at EVO going to be streamed as well?

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
LTC is more impressive tournament experience, i dont think it matters if you agree w the rules or not. The top competition will be there. All of houston should try to go, shut dallas up

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Tonight is the night for AntMan!!!!

I will be at the theater around 10-10:30pm. I recommend you guys get there at that time so we can smash 3ds or Monster Hunter 4 and hang out. This will allow us to get good seats.

Text me or call me if you need help 409-692-0697

Note: once I sit down in the theater I will not be getting up.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If you're a try hard loser with no friends and socially awkward then yes go to the Dallas event instead.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Awwwwww, I still love you Karna. Now just borrow some money and you'll be good to go...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
anyone wanna play melee while banging SLeewWWwwW DeMMmmMm?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sounds pretty meh then.

Xyro77

It was similar to iron man 1 in many ways.

There was a particular fight that was pretty decent. I had no idea it would happen.

Two after credit scenes were good.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Who all is going to LTC? Actually may go out there instead of San Japan. Deciding on what would be more fun for the wife to do with activities outside of smash. I don't what else there is to do in Dallas though lol.

Xyro77

I took my GF to comic palooza and she had tons to do outside of watching nerds press plastic buttons to pikachu punching Yoshi.

Top Bottom