• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Grand Finals of doubles was commentated by a 5 year old who wasn't Onion talking nonsense.. Grand Finals.

Whoever was running the stream setup themselves said they didn't care who was going to talk during pools, and didn't focus on the match themselves because it "wasn't fun". I understand the priority is running a tournament, but if you're going to be **** when it comes to running a stream you may as well mute the mic and put the volume up or take it down completely. Not even worth watching tbh.

/vent

@ alex mora alex mora No negative feelings towards you, but that's gotta change lol. Please.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Grand Finals of doubles was commentated by a 5 year old who wasn't Onion talking nonsense.. Grand Finals.

Whoever was running the stream setup themselves said they didn't care who was going to talk during pools, and didn't focus on the match themselves because it "wasn't fun". I understand the priority is running a tournament, but if you're going to be **** when it comes to running a stream you may as well mute the mic and put the volume up or take it down completely. Not even worth watching tbh.

/vent

@ alex mora alex mora No negative feelings towards you, but that's gotta change lol. Please.
image.jpg

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
LOL, when was this? Was I going "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooh!" or was this during one of my matches?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Gnes getting swole, y'all feedin him senzu beans? All he does is play destiny and rpgs

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Honestly when you sacrifice the players even being able to SEE the game properly, the stream is already a joke. Having to play a HD game on an old school SDTV kind of sucks. Dragon's Den did the same thing and its just kind of dumb because once you reach a certain point in bracket, you HAVE to play on stream and it sucks.

Tournament was overall good. I'd just suggest not streaming until you have the equipment for it.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
How was my commentary?

Also hmm, I need more footage of Suicide Squad. That Joker didn't look terrible though so I have hope. Could be really hype.

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
@ Teshie U Teshie U yes i understand the crt was unpleasant to some people ill take all the blame about that, i just wanted to make sure you guys have your matches on youtube to go back and watch. @ AvoiD AvoiD yeah that little kid was annoying sorry about that. ill put some music over it so people wont hear it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You honestly should have opened it and then gave it to him.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Major news!!!!!

Iwata (president of Nintendo) died.

kotaku.com/nintendos-president-has-passed-away-1717386412

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A great loss for video games.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All the new gens who have never been to Funplex are in for a...treat.

Protip: keep an eye on your belongings at all times.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nice, I call dibs on your everything.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Who's going to University of Houston this coming Fall? I'm attending grad school, probably gonna live on campus.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
FUNPLEX THO? I'm bout to get smok'd ride the Ferris wheel then take the G&W challenge money.
I hope the one-armed security guard tackles you to the ground.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But was the one-armed security guard there?

Top Bottom